Monday, December 29, 2008

New and better (?) for 2009

Hi friends, family, and other interested parties,

This is a new blog which I will update from the NBP , as I did on a previous research cruise in 2007. As of now, the plan is to touch on both the science and daily life on board. Likely changes include:

1. Less frequent updates -- I've got to write a thesis in the next year or so, so I have a target of updating every other day...
2. Interactivity -- unless the email burden becomes too great, comments will be forwarded to my email on board. I'm hoping everyone will contribute (short) thoughts and/or questions which will direct future posts.
3. Newslinks and a slideshow from 2007 -- taking advantage of new blogger features!
4. (Hopefully) real-time interaction with high schoolers -- if I can get a plan together in the next week or so.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Chris! Keep the updates flowing for those of us longing to be part of an Antarctic adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck!Keep warm!Looking forward to blog.

    ReplyDelete