Thursday, January 22, 2009

question

Hi everyone,

Still search for audience participation so I thought I solicit some
non-science opinions. I need to come up with a nickname for some lab
mates who work on sea ice and spend most of their day in a freezer
cutting ice. They wear these bright orange full body jumpsuits
around the ship. I have a mental picture of a rap duo and the best I
can come up with is the Freez R Boyz. But since one is a woman this
is not really fair. I'm looking for something better unless you think
this is OK.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Do they look like prison jumpsuits? The freezer/ice prisoners? Core convicts? (ice cores?) Freezer felons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla Ices? Ice Ice Baby?

    The Freezy Twins?

    Thing 1 and Thing 2? (a la Dr. Seuss)

    (And for the record, I think Freez R Boyz is still okay even if one is a woman. Boyz is like so not really gender-specific.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh okay I'd like to modify to "Ice Ice Babies". Ha.

    ReplyDelete